Terms and Conditions
I VIEW Markets, LLC. provides financial data and technical analysis on stocks and equity markets. By entering into our Term and Conditions agreement of usage of our website www.iVIEWMarkets.com we will not be held liable for any losses in your investment accounts based on any information provided on the website. All users should speak with their financial advisor before buying or selling any securities. Users should not base their investment decision upon www.iVIEWMarkets.com to make investment decision. By accessing the site you agree and are held liable for your own investment decisions.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for I VIEW Markets, LLC.
I VIEW Markets (the "Company") provides certain services (collectively, "Services") through the http://www.iVIEWMarkets.com website (the "Website"). Access to and use of the Website or the Services provided therein is subject at all times to these Terms of Service and End User License Agreement ("Terms of Service").
EACH TIME YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY (OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH) ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE EXIT FROM THE WEBSITE. ANY REFERENCES HEREIN TO "YOU" AND "YOUR" REFER TO BOTH YOU AND SUCH PERSON AND LEGAL ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ACT, IF ANY.
The Company may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement these Terms of Service, and post those changes on the Terms of Service page. Such modifications, amendments or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. You are responsible for periodically checking the Website for changes to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) these Terms of Service as modified, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Services by canceling your Account or not using the service. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms of Service.
In using any portion of I VIEW Markets.com, you agree to the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the service as described in this disclaimer. Our disclaimers, policies and terms are subject to change without notice. IVIEWMarkets.com is not a registered as a broker-dealer or investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities authority.
Commentaries, trading ideas, model trades nor data analytics represent our own opinions and should not be relied upon for purposes of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. You should not interpret iVIEWMarkets.com opinions as constituting investment advice. Neither the publishers claim to have any non-public information regarding the companies mentioned in this site. Trade prices that appear on the site are posted by IVIEWMarkets. Real-time data sources, and may be different from what is achievable and are for guidance only. There may also be differences between the price as it appears in the diary and the current price that you see from your terminal due to delays in Internet connectivity, quote delays, refresh intervals in the case of the Web-based diary page, data entry errors, and market conditions, and also due to times when IVIEWMarkets.com is not available to make the trade at the moment a previously stated target has been met. Entries may at times be in error due to system or data-entry errors.
The Company is an online financial tool and content platform relating to the financial markets (the "Content" or "Tool"). The Content or tool is produced without regard to individual levels of sophistication or investment experience, and without regard to the suitability of individuals who may access the content. You understand and agree that the Content or tool does not constitute a specific recommendation of any particular investment, security, portfolio, transaction, or strategy, nor that any specific course of action is suitable for any specific person. You understand and agree that no Company analysts or other personnel shall advise you with regard to your investments, and you therefore agree that you shall not attempt to contact the Company or any Company personnel seeking personalized investment advice. You further understand and agree that all Content is impersonal and not tailored to any specific investment needs and suitability requirements, including yours.
You understand and agree that the opinions expressed in the Content or Tool are derived from sources generally believed to be reliable, but that the Company is not liable for any errors, omissions, or incomplete or out of date information in the Content.
Hypothetical performance results do not include trading commissions and other execution costs that would be incurred if the trades referenced in the diary or elsewhere on the site were actual trades. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. >
IVIEWMarkets.com cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. As an express condition of using this service and anytime after ending the service, you agree not to hold any employees of IVIEWMarkets.com themselves liable for trading losses, lost profits or other damages resulting from your use of information in any form (Web-based, email-based, or downloadable software), and you agree to indemnify and hold IVIEWMarkets.com and their employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your violation of this agreement. This paragraph is not intended to limit rights available to you or to us that may be available under the federal securities laws.
STOCK ALERTS: I VIEW MarketsLLC or iviewmarkets.com (the "Alerts") is virtual alerts providing examples of how an investor might employ the Content. The Alerts are not an actual recommendations or model portfolio of investments. These alerts are a methodology for generating technical indicators such as moving average crossovers, based on standard technical indicators. Indicators in the Alerts reflect closing end of day pricing and may not correspond to actual transactions. If you choose to track the Alerts' trade signals, you understand and agree that your actual results are likely to be different from the percentage returns reflected in the Alerts statistics. Differences may arise for a number of reasons, including but not limited to: The Alerts do not account for transaction costs; the Alerts do not account for margin interest costs; the Alerts do not account for time delay before Buy, Sell, or other signals are viewed by you, including delays in the delivery of email or other messages; the Alerts do not account for cash dividends; the Alerts generally do not account for corporate actions such as stock splits, rights, and warrants, though the cost basis of positions in the Alerts may occasionally be adjusted for the sake of accuracy, with all such adjustments being described in notes accompanying the positions in the Alerts; the Alerts do not consider possible lack of liquidity; the Alerts do not consider tax consequences; the Alerts trade signals do not indicate size of position; and the Alerts do not give asset allocation guidance. Past Performance are not an indication of future results.
1. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND POLICIES
By completing the registration process, you may establish an account ("Account") and register as a I VIEW MarketsMember ("Member"), and access and use the Service from the Website. As part of the registration process, a login ID and password will be assigned to your Account that you must use to access the Services. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, transfer or sell your Account login ID or password to any person who is not permitted to access the Services under the terms of your agreement with I VIEW Markets("Services Agreement"), including without limitation third party users, nor may you permit such unauthorized persons or other third parties to access your Account.(A) Charges and Billing
Terms of payment are within the Company's sole discretion and may be modified, amended or supplemented at any time and shall become effective upon posting on the Website. All applicable fees and other charges for services as well as any products marketed through the Website are payable by the 15th day of the quarter to which such fees or charges apply. The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time. The Company is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by the Company and reserves the right to cancel any service or product orders resulting from such errors.(B) Termination of Account
- (i) Member. Subject to the terms described herein, each Member has the right to terminate such Member's Account at any time upon written notice to the Company. Each Member understands and agrees that the termination of a Member's Account is such Member's sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute, including, but not limited to, any related to, or arising out of: (A) any term of these Terms of Service or the Company's enforcement or application of these Terms of Service; (B) the Member's ability to access and/or use the Service; or (C) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods. The Company reserves the right to collect accrued fees and charges and costs incurred by the Company upon receipt of a Member's notice to cancel an Account.
(ii) Company. The Company may terminate a Member's account at any time in its sole and absolute discretion for any reason including, without limitation, upon the occurrence of any one of the events:
- (a) Improper use of the Member's login ID or password.
- (b) The information provided by a Member during the Account registration process is found to be untruthful or inaccurate.
- c) Improper use of the information provided on the Website and/or taking any other action which adversely affects the Website, the Service, or the Company.
- (d) Any violation of these Terms of Service.
- (iii) General. In the event an Account is terminated by the Member for any reason (other than the Company's permanent discontinuance of the Website), or by the Company for any of the reasons set forth in Section 1(B)(ii) above, no refund will be granted and the Member will have no further access to the subject Account. Any delinquent or unpaid Account with unresolved disputes must be settled before the Company may allow a Member to register again. Any and all of a Member's personal information submitted to the Service, including, any Account information and password information will promptly be destroyed upon termination of the Service.
2. RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- (A) Modification to Service The Company may at any time and from time to time revise, supplement, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you, and terminate all licenses granted in these Terms of Service. You agree that neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, licensors, agents, or employees is liable to you or any third party for any revision, supplement, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service, and termination of any license.
(B) End User License Agreement
Your access to the Service is governed by this End User License Agreement "EULA." Be sure to carefully read and understand all of the rights and restrictions described herein. If you are employed by an entity and are accessing the Service using an ID and password provided by your employer, it is your responsibility to make sure that your use of the Services is consistent with the terms of the Services Agreement between your employer and the Company. By accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA and any other terms and conditions applicable to you or the entity with which you are associated. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the Service. The Service and the information that you are able to access through the Service are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- (i) Grant of License. This EULA grants you the following rights: (a) Access and Use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is governed in part by this EULA, as well as by any other agreement that may exist between you and the Company. By accessing and using the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. You are granted a non-exclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable right and license to access and use the Service for internal business (or personal, as the case may be) purposes only. This right and license to access and use the Service is personal to your employer (or to you, as the case may be) and is not transferable to any other person or entity, nor may it be shared, resold, rented, licensed or leased by you. You are responsible for the manner in which you use the Service and for ensuring that all use of the Service complies fully with the provisions of this EULA. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Service, including (but not limited to) content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. (b) Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Access to the Service is granted under license; no ownership rights are transferred to you by the Company. Except for the licensee granted herein, the Company retains all right, title and interest in and to the Service and all information and content provided thereunder.
(ii) Use of the Services. You shall use the Service for lawful purposes only, and in a manner consistent with the terms of this EULA and any other terms and conditions applicable to you or the entity with which you are associated.
- (a) Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any material available on the Service, except and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- (b) Rental. You may not rent, lease or lend access to the Service.
- (c) Redistribution. You may not redistribute any information provided by the Service to any other person, except to the extent you are permitted to do so by any other terms and conditions applicable to you or the entity with which you are associated.
- (d) Other Restrictions. You agree not to engage in the following:
- (iii) Impersonate another person, indicate that you are a Company employee, or attempt to mislead Members or guests by indicating that you represent the Company or any of the Company's licensors or affiliates.
- (iv) Attempt to get a log-in I.D., password, or other Account information, or any other private information from a Member.
- (v) Engage in or promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software for the purpose of accessing the Service or Website.
- (vi) Modify, delete or create derivative works of the Service or Website, or any component thereof.
- (vii) Interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- (viii) Do anything that interferes with the ability of other Members to access and use the Website and the Service or that which adversely affects the Website, the Service and the Company's business.
- (ix) Attempt (or authorize, encourage or support others' attempts) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with the Service or any component thereto.
- (x) Use information disclosed on the Website for any purpose that is not permitted by the license granted by the Company, including, without limitation, for a third party's commercial use.
- (xi) Acts which violate any applicable laws or regulations in connection with the manner in which you access or use the Service or Website.
I VIEW Markets, LLC.Statement Regarding Material Non-Public Information ("MNPI") VIEW Markets, LLC.(IVIEWMarkets.com, the "Firm") has established written MNPI procedures, both in its Compliance Manual and in its Code of Ethics, and provides both initial training and continuing education to employees regarding appropriate handling of MNPI. Such training and procedures include, but are not limited to, a duty to promptly report to the Firm's compliance department any suspected MNPI; a prohibition against knowingly sharing MNPI; and a prohibition against providing research to any subscriber on the basis of MNPI.
iVIEWMarkets believes its policies and procedures covering MNPI are reasonably designed to prevent the mishandling or transmission of MNPI, and to prevent dissemination of information to subscribers in the event the Firm determines it is in possession of MNPI. The Firm believes that these policies and procedures, and training provided to employees, meet or exceed industry standards, and that they will prevent the transmission to subscribers of MNPI, or of research, information or analysis based on MNPI.
I VIEW Markets will not disclose any personally identifiable information about individual users, except as described in this Privacy Statement. We do not give, rent, lend, or sell individual information to anyone, although we may provide aggregate information for purposes of marketing our services. For As for individually identifiable information, we may disclose it only under the following circumstances:We may disclose information to others when we have your consent, for example if you request that we introduce you to a broker or money manager with whom we have a relationship. Once the third party receives the information, it will handle the information under its own privacy policies, at which point I VIEW Markets cannot be responsible for Actions they may take.
If you sign up for a custom service or consulting contract that relies upon third parties for important elements, we will provide your personal information to the third parties so that they can provide you with their services, and those companies will treat the data under their own policies. We will tell you about these entities at the time you sign up for the service, and you will be able to choose how your personal information is handled in the context of that relationship.
We may disclose your personal information as required by applicable law, or in response to legal process, to protect the rights or property of IVIEWMarkets.com, or to protect the safety of IVIEWMarkets.com, our users, or others.
I VIEW Marketsand its subsidiaries and affiliates may share information for site administration or subscription fulfillment, and to notify you of events and services that may interest you. Security Measures to Protect Your Information: I VIEW Marketsis committed to protecting your personal information. We store information you provide us on our secure servers. Further, the information you provide when making a purchase is encrypted.
Your subscription is password-protected. Only you have access to the password-protected areas. Do not share your password with anyone. I VIEW Marketswill never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email, and you should not respond to any such request, as it will not come from us. If you are using a computer to which others have access, always remember to log out and close your browser window when leaving our site.
We respect the privacy of our subscribers and want to make clear to everyone how we use personal information that I VIEW Markets website and service acquires during the course of its operations. We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
Information We Collect We may collect personally-identifiable information about you. This may include your full name, e-mail addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, bank account or credit card information, payment history, subscriber correspondence, and records of violations or alleged violations of the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of I VIEW Markets website and service. We may collect other limited information about you. This may include information about the type of browser you are using, the Internet Protocol address of your originating Internet service Provider, and your viewing and search history. We do not connect this limited information about you with any personally-identifiable information about you that we may have. Information Obtained from Third Parties. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.